I’m very pleased and rather excited to announce that we launched my new Deep Dive report this week, into why your business may not be working financially as you’d like it to, and what to do about it.
So if there’s something in your business or your life (or both) that isn’t quite stacking up financially, and you’re looking for some answers, then you might find what you’re looking in my report.
I’ve written it to help anyone who owns and runs a small growing business, with turnover between £500k and £8m – tailored to the specific issues found at this level of turnover.
We’ve had a surprising number of pre-orders, so if you’d already ordered you should have received your copy Tuesday evening. If you didn’t pre-order and would like to read the report then you can get your free copy here
In the report you’ll discover:
- The financial reality for most small businesses.
- The most common reasons why your business may not be working financially.
- Why financial control is a problem in small companies and how to overcome it.
- The problem with many small company accountants and what they’re not telling you
- What great financial performance looks like
- What brilliant financial control and management looks like
- What great financial management will give you
- Why you need a financial strategy as well as a business strategy
- The steps you can take to get control of your business and start creating the life you want
- And examples of businesses that have turned their financial performance around.
I’d love to inspire you to make your business even more financially successful, by feeling more confident about tackling your finances, and to help you focus on what matters most to make sure that your business finances truly are working for you.